The challenge is over and I made the fourth place with my app “Radio FM4″. Not that bad for a hobby developer *gg* Now I am the proud owner of a Blackberry Storm2. :-D
Just uploaded my new app Radio FM4 to the market. If you have any problem with it, please write a mail. After a couple of busy weeks with my job, univeristy and this app I will finally start working on a new release of my Contacts! Widget app.
Since 2 days the FM4 Trackservice Widget doesn’t receive Trackservice informations. The problem is the FM4 Shoutcast server, which doesn’t send these informations. I hope the IT boys and girls at FM4 will fix this problem soon. Sorry!
I have a solution for this problem: I’m working on an improved version of this app (will include Livestream, browseable Trackservice & Charts, social network integration, LastFM browser,…) but it’s not finished yet. If you are interested in testing it, please send me a mail and I’ll send you the apk.
My new app “Floris” is now available on the Android market.
New in this version:
- bold font style and increased size of the default action identifiers
- textcolor of these identifiers can now be changed in the configuration dialog
- fixed padding and a problem (only Android 1.5 & 1.6) of default action identifiers
- fixed a problem with horizontal 4×1 widget when skin ‘eclair white’ was selected
new in this version:
- the widget now connects directly to the FM4 shoutcast server and displays a song history with up to 10 entries
- radio program titles available: they also appear in the widget and the dialog as a part of the song history. those entries have a different text color (grey) and cannot be saved to the watchlist. if you want to hide the radio program titles, just open the dialog, click on options and activate “hide program titles”
- saving a song to the watchlist is much faster now (when clicking the star symbol on the widget)
- fixed displaying issues when the service is unavailable or the song history contains less than 2 entries
New in this version:
- New skin(s): Black and white Eclair-like skins replace the old one. Added special layouts for smaller and bigger screens. I hope you like these skins *gg*
- Default actions: Info icons are now displayed in the upper left corner of the contact photo and include information which number is dialed (‘M’ for mobile, ‘H’ for home, ‘W’ for work)
- Recent calls: The calls are now filterable (display all calls, just incoming, just outgoing, just missed calls). The widget changes the icon of the control button, depending on which filter mode is selected.
- Info icons for recent calls: Added an option to display info icons in the upper left corner of the contact photo, whether the call was incoming, outgoing or missed
- Removed the option to change the position of the control button
- Changed the appeareance of all dialogs